Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
Top Ten Tuesday is turning 10! So today’s prompt is revisiting a previous TTT topic that I haven’t done already.
So, I’m doing a list of books with single word titles.
Specifically books that I really liked with single word titles.
1. Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams
2. Scythe by Neal Shusterman
3. Sparrow by Mary Cecilia Jackson
4. Legendary by Stephanie Garber
5. Finale by Stephanie Garber
6. Hook by Gina L. Maxwell
7. Uprooted by Naomi Novik
8. Romanov by Nadine Brandes
9. Remembrance by Rita Woods
10. Gravemaidens by Kelly Coon
What are some of your favorite books with single word titles?