What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is a peer recognition award for up and coming bloggers, and the rules are as follows:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4) Tell your nominees through social media.
5) Ask 11 new questions for your nominees.
This award is a great way not only to get noticed as a new blogger, but it provides an opportunity to help connect with other new bloggers and help support them in getting recognized as well. We're all in this together, and it doesn't cost anything to help my fellow bloggers get some traffic to their sites as well, right?
I'd like to thank Chocoviv for the nomination - she's been blogging for about 3 months, so that makes her my senior by about 2 months, so check out her page! I included her original questions, because she uses the British/Canadian spelling which I think is charming (since I'm from the US).
Chocoviv asked the following questions, so here's my answers:
1. Where did you last travel to? Israel, which is now officially my favorite of all the places I’ve been to so far.
2. Pumpkin spice latte or plain coffee? Definitely pumpkin spice latte. Always pumpkin spice.
3. When did you start your blog? I started my blog at the very end of August 2019, so it’s really new!
4. Who is your favorite superhero? I don’t really have one. Awkwarrrrrrrdddddddd
6. If you could meet anyone famous, dead or alive, who would it be and why? I’d love to be able to talk to Albert Einstein! I think it would be interesting to pick the brain of someone who thought outside of the box and was so brilliant, despite what his teachers thought. Plus, he looked like he had a silly side to him as well.
8. Savoury or sweet? Definitely sweet.
10. What is the last book that you have read? Protect the Prince by Jennifer Estep. And it was uuuh-mazingggggggggg. Book review coming soon.
12. What is the last movie that you have watched? A Star is Born.
14. Movie theatre or home theatre? Definitely a home theater. I tend to fall asleep in movie theaters (*blushes furiously*)
16. Favourite colour? Blue.
18. Do you prefer to travel by plane or cruise ship? Generally planes, although a cruise is fun once in a while.
And now for my nominees!
All you have to do is follow the directions and answer the questions below, and pass along your nominations!
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
2. When is your favorite time to blog?
3. If you could give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would it be?
4. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
5. What’s your favorite show to watch?
6. What are three things you cannot live without?
7. What is the first thing you notice about someone?
8. What is your favorite food?
9. If you could visit anywhere in the world that you haven’t been to, where would you go?
10. Coffee or tea?
11. Which three authors are your favorites?